Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fishing trip!






On Sunday, we went fishing! This was only my second fishing trip. One my first one, I didn't catch anything. We had so much fun! We fished for
3 hours! Here are the awards for this trip:

Me~ most fish (5)
Rosie~ biggest fish
Ollie~ first catch of the trip
LC~ littlest fisher

At the start, Ollie got one little fish. Then, I caught one. Right as I was trying to reel mine in, Rosie caught a little fish. That was enough chaos for the moment! But then it got crazier when Rosie ended up
catching 2 fish at
once: the little one and this huge 5 lb. large mouth bass. So it definitely was chaos! We guess that as Rosie was reeling in the little fish, the large mouth bass saw it and tried to catch it for it's own lunch. That is our "guess'' on the amazing 2 fish catch! The funny thing was that she caught both fish with a little Barbie fishing rod:) I had a GREAT time! I can't wait to go fishing some more!